Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"How to Make Money In Stocks"

Hope you didn't think I would be giving you the simple answer.  But I am going to point you in the right direction.  ------------------------->

This is the most influential book I have ever read.  Put simply, this book has returned its investment 300,000% I'd say it was money well spent.

So I figured what would make a better Introductory blog post than sharing with any and everyone that reads THE most important book to my young trading career.  I will not give you the bullet points or a summary except to say that PRICE and VOLUME is everything!


If your serious about trading then you must read this book.  It provides a no nonsense approach to trading with clear and definable objectives and analysis.

Truth is NOBODY has a crystal ball and anyone claiming to have a "sure thing" "100%" "Can't Lose" is full of "it".  The best one could do is put themselves in the best possible position to win. Think of card counters in Vegas. They don't win 100% of the time, but what they can do is improve their odds of success from 50 to 75%, and when you have statistics on your side (and my friend numbers DON'T lie), that's how the money is made.  And that's what this book gives you.  It allows you to improve your odds of success from 50/50, essential when your going up against the Big Boys (Wall St.) with loaded decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment